If you want to support this Enjoy Milll Valley Blog, including all of the News You Can Use below, you can make a tax-deductible donation of $75 or more to the Enjoy Mill Valley Fund, which supports shovel-ready beautification and infrastructure improvements throughout Mill Valley, from flower plantings and restoration of landmarks like the Gravity Car and Clock Tower to the free Movies in the Park series, will make you a Community Member of the Chamber, giving you many of the benefits above. Supporters, Members and EMV Blog subscribers received an early-bird heads up on discount tickets to our blockbuster new Mill Valley Music Festival!! Stay informed, support your community and be an engine for vitality in the coolest place in Marin (yes, we’re biased).
- Surf + Sand Shop Unveils Fine Jewelry Trunk Show Oct. 16, 20th Anniversary Screening of ‘Blue Crush’ at CineLounge – Oct. 20
- TAM Debuts Multi-Faceted ‘Eyes Up, Marin’ Campaign, Part of Agency’s Street Smarts Traffic Safety Program
- 2022 Movies in the Park Closes With a Classic – ‘Aladdin’ (1992) – Oct. 14th, Old Mill Park
- Get Clickin’: MV Arts Commission Annual Click Off Photography Competition Kicks Off Oct. 20
- Curated News You Can Use, From Mill Valley & Beyond – Week of Oct. 3