Enjoy Mill Valley Fund
With the mission of fostering a vibrant and small town community that benefits everyone in Mill Valley, the Board of Directors of Mill Valley’s Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center established in 2016 the Enjoy Mill Valley Fund to raise money for local civic projects.
We work with the City, County and local nonprofits to identify deserving, “shovel ready” local beautification and infrastructure projects that just need a funding boost to complete.
We seek your support and appreciate your donations to this Fund, set up with the cooperation of the Marin Community Foundation. All donations to the Enjoy Mill Valley Fund are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
This year, the Enjoy Mill Valley Fund will be supporting the following local projects to:
- Restored the replica Mount Tamalpais Gravity Car, a monument to Mill Valley’s rich railroad history, in the Depot Plaza, in partnership with Friends of Mill Valley Park and Recreation and the City of Mill Valley.
- Repaired the Downtown Clock Tower, in partnership with the Outdoor Art Club and City of Mill Valley.
- Restored the Depot Plaza chess tables and benches, in partnership with the City of Mill Valley.
- Created an array of plantings in key locations around Mill Valley.
- Made the free Movies in the Park series sustainable by raising enough funds with the Outdoor Art Club and individual donors to purchase all of the equipment and infrastructure necessary to produce the event series.
Future projects include holiday lights on Miller Avenue, Mill Valley Golf Course Improvements, the preservation and restoration of the Heisler No. 9 Engine and additional plantings around town.
The Mill Valley Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center is committed to supporting local civic projects on an ongoing basis, and a committee of the Chamber will recommend initiatives that allow residents, businesses and visitors alike to “Enjoy Mill Valley.”
Please support this new venture to maintain and enhance the vitality of our community!
Should you choose to support this organization or project, your contribution will be made to Marin Community Foundation, a California nonprofit public benefit corporation that is a tax-exempt public charity under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3). Most contributions made via the Donation Center are ultimately distributed to the donor’s intended recipient. In some instances, however, a contribution may not reach the intended recipient for reasons outside of MCF’s control, including, but not limited to, loss of federal or state tax-exempt status. In such a case, MCF may select another recipient organization based on its sole discretion.
Your contribution may take up to 45 days to be received by MCF and sent to the intended recipient organization. MCF receives your donation and places it in the organization’s named fund. No fees are assessed against any specific donation to the named fund. The full amount of your contribution to MCF constitutes a charitable contribution that may be tax deductible. Donors should consult their personal tax advisors for any questions regarding tax deductibility based on their personal tax situation.
Enjoy Mill Valley is your community hub for all things MV
Advertise With Us
Mill Valley Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center
85 Throckmorton Avenue
Mill Valley, CA 94941