The Ambassador Program
The Mill Valley Chamber of Commerce offers an Ambassador Program for its members, allowing those looking to increase their visibility in the community to do so with regular, direct contact with their fellow members in a variety of ways.
The Role of the Ambassador
- Represent the Chamber at the almost monthly After Hours networking mixers and support the onsite production of the event.
- Welcome and connect with new Chamber Members and answer questions about membership and our community of members.
- Collaborate with Chamber staff to identify prospective Chamber Members during and post After Hours.
The Benefits of Being an Ambassador
We shine a spotlight on our Ambassadors and their businesses to acknowledge and show our appreciation.
- Feature AoM for 3-4 consecutive weeks in Friday Flash newsletter
- (Possibly) have an interview/article written about you/your business for the Enjoy Mill Valley blog
- Special AoM Badge
- Opportunity to work Welcome Desk at events for increased visibility
- Special introductions at After Hours with opportunity to lead presentations and gain exposure
- Bonus Gift Cards for landing new members
- Ongoing access to Chamber team to chat about pros and cons of current Chamber format and adaptations as needed
Requirements of Being an Ambassador:
- Be a current member of the Mill Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Take on assigned tasks for After Hours
- Collaborate with Chamber staff to support Hosts for successful event
Enjoy Mill Valley is your community hub for all things MV
Advertise With Us
Mill Valley Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center
85 Throckmorton Avenue
Mill Valley, CA 94941