If you want to support this Enjoy Milll Valley Blog, including all of the News You Can Use below, you can make a tax-deductible donation of $75 or more to the Enjoy Mill Valley Fund, which supports shovel-ready beautification and infrastructure improvements throughout Mill Valley, from flower plantings and restoration of landmarks like the Gravity Car and Clock Tower to the free Movies in the Park series, will make you a Community Member of the Chamber, giving you many of the benefits above. Supporters, Members and EMV Blog subscribers received an early-bird heads up on discount tickets to our blockbuster new Mill Valley Music Festival!! Stay informed, support your community and be an engine for vitality in the coolest place in Marin (yes, we’re biased).
- EDD: Hospitality Industry – Food & Beverage, Travel & Tourism, Lodging, and Recreation – Continues to Buoy Turbulence With Unemployment Rising
- Holiday Craft Fair Featuring Dozens of Artists Returns to Community Center – Dec. 2, 10am-4pm
- MV Chamber Hosts Artist Barry Toranto’s ‘Windowscape’ Photography in December – Artwalk is Dec. 5, 5:30-7:30
- Chabad Mill Valley to Host a Chanukah Celebration of Light & Unity – Dec. 10th @ 5:30pm, Downtown Plaza
- Mill Valley City Council Unanimously Rejects Former Councilman’s Appeal to Reverse Planning Commission’s Approval of the Treehouse Project at Former BofA Building