If you want to support this Enjoy Milll Valley Blog, including all of the News You Can Use below, you can make a tax-deductible donation of $75 or more to the Enjoy Mill Valley Fund, which supports shovel-ready beautification and infrastructure improvements throughout Mill Valley, from flower plantings and restoration of landmarks like the Gravity Car and Clock Tower to the free Movies in the Park series, will make you a Community Member of the Chamber, giving you many of the benefits above. Supporters, Members and EMV Blog subscribers received an early-bird heads up on discount tickets to our blockbuster new Mill Valley Music Festival!! Stay informed, support your community and be an engine for vitality in the coolest place in Marin (yes, we’re biased).
- California Girl Jewelry in Strawberry Village hosts a Holiday Party – Dec. 10, 12-6pm
- Curated News You Can Use, From Mill Valley & Beyond – Week of Nov. 21
- Amidst Blithedale Work, Allow for Some Extra Time to Do Your #ShopMV Gift Buying, and Lean on the MV Chamber for Ideas!
- Marin Theatre Company Artistic Director Jasson Minadakis To Depart After 17 Years
- MV Lumber Yard Host Multi-Day Holiday Faire – Dec. 8-11