If you want to support this Enjoy Milll Valley Blog, including all of the News You Can Use below, you can make a tax-deductible donation of $75 or more to the Enjoy Mill Valley Fund, which supports shovel-ready beautification and infrastructure improvements throughout Mill Valley, from flower plantings and restoration of landmarks like the Gravity Car and Clock Tower to the free Movies in the Park series, will make you a Community Member of the Chamber, giving you many of the benefits above. Supporters, Members and EMV Blog subscribers received an early-bird heads up on discount tickets to our blockbuster new Mill Valley Music Festival!! Stay informed, support your community and be an engine for vitality in the coolest place in Marin (yes, we’re biased).
- In Joint Session With Planning Commission, Council Backs Latest Design of 1 Hamilton Proposal, Eyes More Housing Creation to Address Lack of Affordability
- WINTERfest Returns Dec. 4 for a Glorious – And Perhaps a Bit Wet – Day of Holiday Fun, 12-5pm!!
- Artist Dillon Froelich to Showcase His Dazzling, Multi-Faceted Work At MV Chamber In December – First Tuesday Artwalk is Dec. 6
- Winterfest Holiday Hunt Returns! Read The Clues, Stroll the 94941 and Find Stars To Win Chances at Gift Certificates At Your Favorite Shops – Runs Thru Dec. 16!
- Holiday Craft Fair Featuring 50+ Artists Returns to Community Center – Dec. 3, 10am-4pm