If you want to support this Enjoy Mill Valley Blog, including all of the News You Can Use below, you can make a tax-deductible donation of $75 or more to the Enjoy Mill Valley Fund, which supports shovel-ready beautification and infrastructure improvements throughout Mill Valley, from flower plantings and restoration of landmarks like the Gravity Car and Clock Tower to the free Movies in the Park series, will make you a Community Member of the Chamber, giving you many of the benefits above. Supporters, Members and EMV Blog subscribers received an early-bird heads up on discount tickets to our blockbuster new Mill Valley Music Festival!! Stay informed, support your community and be an engine for vitality in the coolest place in Marin (yes, we’re biased).
- Mill Valley Lumber Yard Hosts a Bonanza of Fun Events for this Holiday Season – Dec. 7-10
- Curated News You Can Use, From Mill Valley & Beyond – Week of Nov. 27
- Marin Theatre Company Rolls On With Sara Porkalob’s Smash ‘Dragon Lady’ – Thru Dec. 17, Tix on Sale Now
- EDD: Hospitality Industry – Food & Beverage, Travel & Tourism, Lodging, and Recreation – Continues to Buoy Turbulence With Unemployment Rising
- Holiday Craft Fair Featuring Dozens of Artists Returns to Community Center – Dec. 2, 10am-4pm