If you want to support this Enjoy Mill Valley Blog, including all of the News You Can Use below, you can make a tax-deductible donation of $75 or more to the Enjoy Mill Valley Fund, which supports shovel-ready beautification and infrastructure improvements throughout Mill Valley, from flower plantings and restoration of landmarks like the Gravity Car and Clock Tower to the free Movies in the Park series, will make you a Community Member of the Chamber, giving you many of the benefits above. Supporters, Members and EMV Blog subscribers received an early-bird heads up on discount tickets to our blockbuster new Mill Valley Music Festival!! Stay informed, support your community and be an engine for vitality in the coolest place in Marin (yes, we’re biased).
- ICB Artist Fawn Bailey to Showcase ‘Landlines’ at the MV Chamber in March – Artwalk is Tues., March 5, 5:30-7:30
- Aerena Galleries to Showcase a Selection of New Art ‘To Lift Your Spirits’
- Mill Valley Philharmonic Hosts a Party & a Performance on St. Patrick’s Day – March 17th, 4-6pm
- Throckmorton Theatre Hosts ‘A Chorus Line – March 8-24!
- Renowned Local Founders Gather a Panel of Empowerment Around ‘Scale Your Story: Branding, Marketing, & Growth’ – MV Community Center – March 7, 5:30-8:30pm