If you want to support this Enjoy Milll Valley Blog, including all of the News You Can Use below, you can make a tax-deductible donation of $75 or more to the Enjoy Mill Valley Fund, which supports shovel-ready beautification and infrastructure improvements throughout Mill Valley, from flower plantings and restoration of landmarks like the Gravity Car and Clock Tower to the free Movies in the Park series, will make you a Community Member of the Chamber, giving you many of the benefits above. Supporters, Members and EMV Blog subscribers received an early-bird heads up on discount tickets to our blockbuster new Mill Valley Music Festival!! Stay informed, support your community and be an engine for vitality in the coolest place in Marin (yes, we’re biased).
- Long a Presence in Wine Country, Aerena Galleries Arrives in Mill Valley – Opening Set for Oct. 1, 1-5pm
- City of Mill Valley, Southern Marin Fire District Tee Up a Long Explored Consolidation – Oct. 3
- When the Wiggle Is Withdrawn, What Should Happen to The Expanded Depot Plaza? City Seeks Your Input – Take the Survey By Oct. 7
- Transportation Authority of Marin Launches Multi-Modal ‘Marin Commutes Rewards’ Program – Earn Up to $500
- League of Women Voters, Mill Valley PTA Council to Host Forum For Five Candidates Vying for Three Slots On MVSD Board of Trustees – Sept. 29, 6:30-8pm