If you want to support this Enjoy Milll Valley Blog, including all of the News You Can Use below, you can make a tax-deductible donation of $75 or more to the Enjoy Mill Valley Fund, which supports shovel-ready beautification and infrastructure improvements throughout Mill Valley, from flower plantings and restoration of landmarks like the Gravity Car and Clock Tower to the free Movies in the Park series, will make you a Community Member of the Chamber, giving you many of the benefits above. Supporters, Members and EMV Blog subscribers received an early-bird heads up on discount tickets to our blockbuster new Mill Valley Music Festival!! Stay informed, support your community and be an engine for vitality in the coolest place in Marin (yes, we’re biased).
- Renowned Local Founders Gather a Panel of Empowerment Around ‘Scale Your Story: Branding, Marketing, & Growth’ – MV Community Center – March 7, 5:30-8:30pm
- Give the People What They Want: Mill Valley Music Festival Has Released a Limited Number of Single-Day Tix, with Two-Day GA and VIP Packages Available Too – May 11-12
- Free Westminster Events Series in Tiburon Returns With a Panel on ‘Ukraine’s Resilience and Fight for Freedom: Two Years & Counting…’ Feb. 25, 3-5pm
- Novato Takes Notice of Success of Mill Valley’s Community Chats, Considers Similar Strategy
- Curated News You Can Use, From Mill Valley & Beyond – Week of February 19