If you want to support this Enjoy Milll Valley Blog, including all of the News You Can Use below, you can make a tax-deductible donation of $75 or more to the Enjoy Mill Valley Fund, which supports shovel-ready beautification and infrastructure improvements throughout Mill Valley, from flower plantings and restoration of landmarks like the Gravity Car and Clock Tower to the free Movies in the Park series, will make you a Community Member of the Chamber, giving you many of the benefits above. Supporters, Members and EMV Blog subscribers received an early-bird heads up on discount tickets to our blockbuster new Mill Valley Music Festival!! Stay informed, support your community and be an engine for vitality in the coolest place in Marin (yes, we’re biased).
- Church of Our Saviour Unveils ‘Godly Play in the Season of Creation’ for Children Pre-K to 4th Grade – Sundays at 9:45am, and Annual Blessing of the Animals Oct. 1st
- Curated News You Can Use, From Mill Valley & Beyond – Week of Sept. 19
- The Milley Awards Are Honoring the Late John Libberton and Reed Fromer at Their Upcoming Gala on Oct. 22nd
- With Continued Logistical Progress on the Historic Engine No. 9’s Location, Its Restoration Continues
- Longtime MV Resident Todd Lieman Unveils ‘Dinner at God’s House,’ a Book 25 Years in the Making That Captures His Personal Healing Story Through a Fictional and Metaphysical Lens