If you want to support this Enjoy Milll Valley Blog, including all of the News You Can Use below, you can make a tax-deductible donation of $75 or more to the Enjoy Mill Valley Fund, which supports shovel-ready beautification and infrastructure improvements throughout Mill Valley, from flower plantings and restoration of landmarks like the Gravity Car and Clock Tower to the free Movies in the Park series, will make you a Community Member of the Chamber, giving you many of the benefits above. Supporters, Members and EMV Blog subscribers received an early-bird heads up on discount tickets to our blockbuster new Mill Valley Music Festival!! Stay informed, support your community and be an engine for vitality in the coolest place in Marin (yes, we’re biased).
- Curated News You Can Use, From Mill Valley & Beyond – Week of February 26
- Juli Lippire, Owner of Modify Organizing & Design & Our Mill Valley Chamber Ambassador for February 2024, Can Spatially Account for Every Object In Your Home – And She’s Got the Receipts
- Facing Litigation Exposure, Mill Valley School District Steps Away from Friends Field as a Possible Middle School Location – Board Reconvenes on March 7
- Dipsea Race Stalwart Alex Varner Makes the Case for More Inclusion of Cyclists on Mount Tam
- ICB Artist Fawn Bailey to Showcase ‘Landlines’ at the MV Chamber in March – Artwalk is Tues., March 5, 5:30-7:30