If you want to support this Enjoy Milll Valley Blog, including all of the News You Can Use below, you can make a tax-deductible donation of $75 or more to the Enjoy Mill Valley Fund, which supports shovel-ready beautification and infrastructure improvements throughout Mill Valley, from flower plantings and restoration of landmarks like the Gravity Car and Clock Tower to the free Movies in the Park series, will make you a Community Member of the Chamber, giving you many of the benefits above. Supporters, Members and EMV Blog subscribers received an early-bird heads up on discount tickets to our blockbuster new Mill Valley Music Festival!! Stay informed, support your community and be an engine for vitality in the coolest place in Marin (yes, we’re biased).
- MVSD, MV Recreation Host Screening of Gut-Wrenching, Illuminating ‘Our America: Lowballed’ Documentary – Watch It Below
- Winterfest 2022: A Heartwarming, Joyous and Unexpectedly Dry Day Until It Very Much Wasn’t!
- Sweetwater Music Hall Rolls Into the Holidays With a Quartet of Dynamite Holiday Shows
- MV Friends of Parks & Rec Ramp Up Fundraising To Support Facilities All Over Town
- A Night on the Town: The Redwoods Toasts Its 50th Anniversary With Gusto