If you want to support this Enjoy Mill Valley Blog, including all of the News You Can Use below, you can make a tax-deductible donation of $75 or more to the Enjoy Mill Valley Fund, which supports shovel-ready beautification and infrastructure improvements throughout Mill Valley, from flower plantings and restoration of landmarks like the Gravity Car and Clock Tower to the free Movies in the Park series, will make you a Community Member of the Chamber, giving you many of the benefits above. Supporters, Members and EMV Blog subscribers received an early-bird heads up on discount tickets to our blockbuster new Mill Valley Music Festival!! Stay informed, support your community and be an engine for vitality in the coolest place in Marin (yes, we’re biased).
- City Officials Determine That City Hall Site for the No. 9 Locomotive Is Not Feasible, Citing Concerns About The Train’s Massive Scale, As Well as Safety, Legal Liability and More
- Longtime Downtown Retailer Kelly Scott Temporarily Takes Over Former Terrestra Space at 30 Miller With a Cashmere Pop-Up From Oct. 18-Nov. 5
- The 66th Edition of the Mill Valley Fall Arts Fest Drew a Record Number of Attendees – Organization Seeks Donation So Event ‘Continues For Years to Come’
- On the Heels of a Thrilling Series of Multi-Faceted Arts at the Throckmorton, Lucy Mercer Makes an Appeal Amidst Massive Cost Spikes
- Acclaimed Filmmaker Christine Yoo Discusses and Screens Her Film ‘26.2 to Life – Virtual, Oct. 12, 1pm