Tam Junction resident Adam Cohen continues to highlight the array of amazing businesses and people in his neighborhood via Tam Glad, his website and blog focusing on the wonders of the 94941’s funkiest commercial district. To date, Cohen’s focused on Early Bird Tacos, Red Whale Coffee and TJ’s Gym, among many others.
- Church of Our Saviour Unveils ‘Godly Play in the Season of Creation’ for Children Pre-K to 4th Grade – Sundays at 9:45am, and Annual Blessing of the Animals Oct. 1st
- Curated News You Can Use, From Mill Valley & Beyond – Week of Sept. 19
- The Milley Awards Are Honoring the Late John Libberton and Reed Fromer at Their Upcoming Gala on Oct. 22nd
- With Continued Logistical Progress on the Historic Engine No. 9’s Location, Its Restoration Continues
- Longtime MV Resident Todd Lieman Unveils ‘Dinner at God’s House,’ a Book 25 Years in the Making That Captures His Personal Healing Story Through a Fictional and Metaphysical Lens