From the four-day Kiddo! Carnival and the MV Historical Society’s Walks Into History to the Mill Valley Volunteer Firefighters’ Association’s Pancake Breakfast, a memorial ceremony for fallen soldiers at Lytton Square and the parade itself, Memorial Day weekend in Mill Valley had something for everybody. Check out the sights and sounds below!!
- Mill Valley’s Multi-Hyphenate: Once Around Owner Takes on New Role at Throckmorton Theatre
- NY Times’ Tech Columnist: ‘I Quit Prime. And It’s Fine.’
- Check Out Jackie Sherman’s ‘Remnants Of My Soul’ Art at MV Chamber – Thru February
- WildCare Rep Talks ‘Wildlife in Marin: Friend and Foe’ at Virtual Zoom Event – Jan. 27
- Mt. Tam Church Hosts ‘Hope & Joy’: An Evening of Organ Music and Readings – Jan. 30