From the four-day Kiddo! Carnival and the MV Historical Society’s Walks Into History to the Mill Valley Volunteer Firefighters’ Association’s Pancake Breakfast, a memorial ceremony for fallen soldiers at Lytton Square and the parade itself, Memorial Day weekend in Mill Valley had something for everybody. Check out the sights and sounds below!!
- City Proposes Terminating COVID-19 Urgency Ordinance and the Outdoor Business Program It Spawned – MV Chamber, Business Owners Seek Compromise at Aug. 2nd Council Meeting
- Nick Brown & Friends to Perform, StretchLab Serves Up Free Demo Stretches, and Food, Drink & Shopping Abound @ Miller Closure – July 31-Aug. 1
- Mutual Admiration Society: Watershed Restaurant Hails Local Trio’s Unrelenting Support Through Pandemic
- Bay Area Bars and Restaurants Start Requiring Proof of Vaccination
- Connor Barbee’s Story Is a Triumph of the Human Spirit – and of Marin’s Ability to Lift Each Other Up