From the four-day Kiddo! Carnival and the MV Historical Society’s Walks Into History to the Mill Valley Volunteer Firefighters’ Association’s Pancake Breakfast, a memorial ceremony for fallen soldiers at Lytton Square and the parade itself, Memorial Day weekend in Mill Valley had something for everybody. Check out the sights and sounds below!!
- Curated News You Can Use, From Mill Valley & Beyond – Week of February 26
- Juli Lippire, Owner of Modify Organizing & Design & Our Mill Valley Chamber Ambassador for February 2024, Can Spatially Account for Every Object In Your Home – And She’s Got the Receipts
- Facing Litigation Exposure, Mill Valley School District Steps Away from Friends Field as a Possible Middle School Location – Board Reconvenes on March 7
- Dipsea Race Stalwart Alex Varner Makes the Case for More Inclusion of Cyclists on Mount Tam
- ICB Artist Fawn Bailey to Showcase ‘Landlines’ at the MV Chamber in March – Artwalk is Tues., March 5, 5:30-7:30