The Mill Valley Chamber of Commerce & Visitor Center and Mill Valley business are formalizing the holiday shopping night that has been a longstanding tradition here in town on the first Thursday of December – in this case Dec. 3 – where shops and restaurants stay open late and have various special promotions for customers.
Merchants are staying open late, offering discounts or gifts with purchase. If your business is interested in participating, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Here’s a list of the current participants:
- Eileen Fisher: 15% off, Double Rewards Points, gift for all attendees, refreshments.
- OSKA: 30% off, free gift with purchase, refreshments.
- Famous4: Live music in-store featuring Tommy Castro and some of Mill Valley’s top musicians.
- EO Products: Customer Holiday Party, 5–7:30pm – 25% off everything in store; gift with purchase; open til 8pm.
- Branded Boutique: 20% off the entire store; beverages and treats.
- Carolina Boutique
- Balboa Cafe: Happy Hour 3–6pm.
- Mt. Tam Dog Co.
- Weathered Nest: 10% off
Want to know what’s happening around town? Click here to subscribe to the Enjoy Mill Valley Blog by Email!
Enjoy Mill Valley Blog is sponsored by: