“We are inviting everyone in our community to come by on the afternoon of the 20th and bring families, friends, neighbors and anyone who has not yet visited Marin Theatre Company to check it out and see what all we have to offer in our 50th season,” says Sara Waugh, MTC’s marketing director.
- Food trucks (including Manna).
- Cold Beer (provided by Lagunitas) + other non-alcoholic beverages.
- Theatre games hosted by MTC’s Education Department.
- Photo Booth fun, including a make-your-own theatre mask station + other fun props from the MTC costume shop.
- A reading of a new Theatre for Young Audiences (TYA) play, appropriate for all ages.
Waugh warns that parking at MTC will be tight, encouraging locals to walk or bike to the event, or to hop on the #17 and #4 Golden Gate Transit buses, both of which stop across the street outside the 2am Club at Montford Avenue.
“We look forward to seeing you there!” says Waugh.