Have you seen that glowing orb in the daytime sky this week? It’s the sun! Mill Valley Lumber Yard is celebrating the arrival of spring and some sunshine by throwing a Spring Sidewalk Sale on March 23-24 (10am-5pm) throughout the historic property at 129 Miller Avenue.
Here are the specials:
- Victoria Mimiaga Gallery and Studio – 20% off select paintings, in studio refreshments, private and group lesson packages.
- Ambatalia – Molly de Vries is hosting a good old fashioned, BYOTC Tea Party (Bring Your Own Tea Cup), in front of her store. She will offer casual education on bringing reusable cups when out and about while getting coffee and tea.
- Aviator Nation – In-store discount of 10% off + refreshments.
- Flour Craft – Buy 1, Get 1 50% off on granola + a special limited edition Spring Waffle for that weekend + various samples.
- Bloomingayles – Crystals, succulent planters, vintage French containers & objet d’arts on sale + rosé & sparkling water
- Makers Market – $10 off purchase of $50 or more + mimosas & wine
- FarmHouseUrban – 20% off of select tabletop, accessories, pillows and furniture + vintage and one-of-a-kind pieces will be available during sidewalk sale only
- The Edit – 50% off select denim, $20 scarf bin + an extra 30% off sale items.
The 411: Mill Valley Lumber Yard throws a Spring Sidewalk Sale on March 23-24 (10am-5pm) throughout the historic property at 129 Miller Avenue. MORE INFO.
Want to know what’s happening around town? Click here to subscribe to the Enjoy Mill Valley Blog by Email!