You read that right, we’re up there with world famous beach communities like Lahaina, Hawaii, Santa Monica and Key West.
So says the financial website WalletHub, which ranked Mill Valley fourth among the top 10 “best beach towns to live in” in the United States “among seaside municipalities with a population of over 10,000 residents. The survey considered considered affordability, weather, safety, the economy, education and health, and quality of life to compare 161 cities and arrive at its rankings.
Here are the top 10 Best Ocean Beach Towns and their points total:
• No.1: Lahaina, Hawaii, 64.9 points
• No.2: Naples, 63.61 points
• No.3: Sarasota, 61.9 points
• No. 4: Mill Valley, California, 60.74 points
• No. 5: St. Augustine, 60.66 points
• No. 6: Santa Monica, California, 60.26 points
• No. 7: Boca Raton, 59.07 points
• No. 8: Kihei, Hawaii, 59.02 points
• No. 9: Westport, Connecticut, 58.99 points
• No.10: Key West, 58.31 points
MORE INFO & FULL POINTS BREAKDOWN.
Want to know what’s happening around town? Click here to subscribe to the Enjoy Mill Valley Blog by Email!