Mill Valley residents and their neighbors once again turned out in droves on June to peacefully protest racial violence and systemic inequality, all while mourning recent likes lost like that of George Floyd, Brianna Taylor and Ahmed Aubry, as well as many ore before them.
- When the Wiggle Is Withdrawn, What Should Happen to The Expanded Depot Plaza? City Seeks Your Input – Take the Survey By Oct. 7
- League of Women Voters, Mill Valley PTA Council to Host Forum For Five Candidates Vying for Three Slots On MVSD Board of Trustees – Sept. 29, 6:30-8pm
- Curated News You Can Use, From Mill Valley & Beyond – Week of Sept. 26
- Caltrans Shuts Down Two Northbound Lanes on Richardson Bay Bridge Thru Sept. 30 at 8am
- City of Mill Valley, Southern Marin Fire District Tee Up a Long Explored Consolidation – Oct. 3