Mill Valley residents and their neighbors once again turned out in droves on June to peacefully protest racial violence and systemic inequality, all while mourning recent likes lost like that of George Floyd, Brianna Taylor and Ahmed Aubry, as well as many ore before them.
- Mill Valley’s Multi-Hyphenate: Once Around Owner Takes on New Role at Throckmorton Theatre
- NY Times’ Tech Columnist: ‘I Quit Prime. And It’s Fine.’
- Check Out Jackie Sherman’s ‘Remnants Of My Soul’ Art at MV Chamber – Thru February
- WildCare Rep Talks ‘Wildlife in Marin: Friend and Foe’ at Virtual Zoom Event – Jan. 27
- Mt. Tam Church Hosts ‘Hope & Joy’: An Evening of Organ Music and Readings – Jan. 30