The 61st edition of the Mill Valley Fall Arts Festival, one of our community’s iconic events, drew thousands of people to Old Mill Park on Sept. 16-17 for some fantastic art from nearly 140 artists and great live music and children’s entertainment. Here’s some of the standout work from this year’s showcase.
- Church of Our Saviour Unveils ‘Godly Play in the Season of Creation’ for Children Pre-K to 4th Grade – Sundays at 9:45am, and Annual Blessing of the Animals Oct. 1st
- Curated News You Can Use, From Mill Valley & Beyond – Week of Sept. 19
- The Milley Awards Are Honoring the Late John Libberton and Reed Fromer at Their Upcoming Gala on Oct. 22nd
- With Continued Logistical Progress on the Historic Engine No. 9’s Location, Its Restoration Continues
- Longtime MV Resident Todd Lieman Unveils ‘Dinner at God’s House,’ a Book 25 Years in the Making That Captures His Personal Healing Story Through a Fictional and Metaphysical Lens