For Mill Valley foodies, few events rival the arrival of the quarterly Edible Marin & Wine Country magazine. The gorgeous publication’s special butter- and eggs-themed Spring 2014 issue pays homage to the storied history of farming and ranching in our area, with a special nod to Woolly Egg Ranch on Tennessee Valley Road.
- Dipsea Race Stalwart Alex Varner Makes the Case for More Inclusion of Cyclists on Mount Tam
- ICB Artist Fawn Bailey to Showcase ‘Landlines’ at the MV Chamber in March – Artwalk is Tues., March 5, 5:30-7:30
- Aerena Galleries to Showcase a Selection of New Art ‘To Lift Your Spirits’
- Mill Valley Philharmonic Hosts a Party & a Performance on St. Patrick’s Day – March 17th, 4-6pm
- Throckmorton Theatre Hosts ‘A Chorus Line – March 8-24!