For Mill Valley foodies, few events rival the arrival of the quarterly Edible Marin & Wine Country magazine. The gorgeous publication’s special butter- and eggs-themed Spring 2014 issue pays homage to the storied history of farming and ranching in our area, with a special nod to Woolly Egg Ranch on Tennessee Valley Road.
- Friends of the Library to Host In-Person Book Sale – Dec. 10, 11am-4:30pm
- Surf + Sand, Poet and/the Bench & Neighbors Host a Downtown Holiday Small Business Bash Feat. Dozens of Businesses – Dec. 1, 5-8pm!
- California Girl Jewelry in Strawberry Village hosts a Holiday Party – Dec. 10, 12-6pm
- Curated News You Can Use, From Mill Valley & Beyond – Week of Nov. 21
- Amidst Blithedale Work, Allow for Some Extra Time to Do Your #ShopMV Gift Buying, and Lean on the MV Chamber for Ideas!