Initially commissioned in 2011 by the Golden Gate National Parks’ Presidio Trust to create the artwork for the lobby of then-new the Inn at the Presidio, Schwab is now unveiling the digital prints on archival paper at the Chamber’s office at 85 Throckmorton Ave., in the Depot building. The framed, signed prints are available at the Chamber for $350, while signed, unframed prints are available via Schwab’s website for $150 each.
At the Artwalk event, Schwab and the Chamber will also be showing the Mill Valley logo he created and a wide range of merchandise bearing that logo. They include the items below, clockwise from top left:
- H2GO stainless steel Thermal Bottle with insulated lid, 17-ounce, in matte gray or white ($35).
- Mill Valley Logo Print, 21″ x 28″ ($100).
- Framed Mill Valley Logo Print, 21″ x 28″ ($300).
- Felt Tote in light gray/charcoal gray or charcoal gray/black, 20″ x 13.5″ ($40)
- Embossed Journal in black, brown or pink (Mother’s Day!), 5″ x 8.5″ ($25).
- Black embroidered Baseball Cap ($30).
The 411: Award-winning graphic designer Michael Schwab showcase ‘Silhouettes,” a series of six black and white silhouette images of local birds of flight from the Presidio in San Francisco, at the Mill Valley Chamber’s office at 85 Throckmorton Ave., in the Depot building, throughout April. The month-long exhibit includes a reception with Schwab on Tuesday, April 3 (5:30-7:30) as part of the Mill Valley Arts Commission’s First Tuesday Artwalk.
Want to know what’s happening around town? Click here to subscribe to the Enjoy Mill Valley Blog by Email!