You’ll find these capsules and an array of other inspiring, practical content, from capsules of joy to recipes and events (some day soon, we hope), in our 2020-21 EMV Guide, which appears within the August 2020 issue of Marin Magazine.
- By Choosing to Realign From Primary to 2024 General Election, Councilmembers Garner Term Extensions
- Tokyo-Based Filmmaker Toshikazu Hosoki to Screen ‘Circle of Donuts,’ a Look Inside the Glorious Bob’s Donuts in Tam Junction and SF, at the 46th MV Film Fest
- Free Westminster Events Series in Tiburon Returns With a Powerhouse Panel on ‘Navigating Climate Change: Marin’s Journey to Water Resilience, 3:30-5pm
- Makers Market Toasts 5-Year Anniversary at MV Lumber Yard, Hosts Open Air Market – Oct. 14, 11am-5pm
- Curated News You Can Use, From Mill Valley & Beyond – Week of Oct. 2