Why should I move my banking to RCU?
- As longtime members often say, “come for the rates and stay for the service.”
- RCU offers the lowest rates in town on lending products like car loans and credit cards.
- Be a part of RCU’s SchoolsRule program:
- Every time a RCU customer swipes a card, RCU gives a penny to a school. It adds up— last year $50k went to our schools.
- Monies are distributed equitably, going beyond the local community, to help disadvantaged schools as well as privileged ones.
- Kiddo! receives 30-40% of their funds from SchoolsRule.
Why should I join the MV Chamber as a Community Member?
- To attend our popular After Hours networking mixers, meet neighbors, and learn about, and how to support, the local business community.
- To access Chamber Saver discounts that support local participating businesses.
- To stay current on local events and news and actively participate in the Mill Valley community.
Why should I join the MV Chamber as a Business or Nonprofit Member?
- Marketing and promotion – Friday Flash newsletter, advertising opportunities on our websites, annual Guide, referrals.
Advocacy – the Chamber represents you at City meetings.
Visibility – social media, sponsorship opportunities at Chamber events, member spotlights. y And to receive the benefits of a Community Member.
Join Today! Call Gonzalo Romo at 707-228-6721