The event features an array of local artists and makers, with whom attendees can interact and learn from. They are:
- Tina Fossella Ceramics: Hailing from right here in Mill Valley. Will be hand-etching her beautiful, spiritually-inspired pottery.
- Malaya Botanicals: Makes healing CBD body products. Learn about the medicinal qualities of her CBD oils.
- Atelier Prelude: clothing and accessories.
- SeaGardens Marin: Plants and succulents meet seashells.
- Maya Bauman Design: One of Makers Market’s favorite local jewelers.
- Zeeb Fashion: Hand painted scarves, clothing, and face masks
- Entrelanas Design: Handmade garments. She will using herspinning wheel and loom at the event!
“We’ll have plenty of room to spread out to keep social distancing, and hand sanitizer,” Makers Market founder Suzy Ekman, who notes that her store also carries handcrafted goods from 100-plus more local makers. Attendees can enjoy dining at Watershed, BOL Superfood Cafe and Flour Craft Bakery while you mingle.
There will also be live music from 11am-4pm as part of MVLY’s ongoing ‘Lunchtime at the Lumber Yard’ live music series, this time featuring David Chapman, who draws on a nearly limitless catalog of music, though the lines can be blurred when looking at his forefathers of studio musicians who have spent generations hopping studios between Muscle Shoals, Motown, Lee “Scratch” Perry to Ry Cooder’s world class All Star bands.
Makers Market, with stores located in Santana Row, Broadway Plaza, Napa, and Mill Valley aims to bring you products that honor the ideals of American craftsmanship and are Modern + Heritage-inspired. “Join us in our mission of Rebuilding the Legacy of American Made, while supporting our local artists and the community,” Ekman says.
HEALTH PROTOCOLS so we can socialize and shop while being safe!
✔️Face Masks/Coverings Required 😷
✔️Hand Sanitizing Stations
✔️Hand Sanitizer at Artist tables
✔️6ft Physical Distancing