The event features an array of local artists and makers, with whom attendees can interact and learn from. They are:
- Tina Fossella Pottery: Mill Valley resident will be hand-etching her beautiful, spiritually-inspired pottery.
- CarylB: Personal care and home products.
- Atelier Prelude: clothing and accessories.
- ArchiTec – Apparel.
- White Sage Wellness – Essential oil products.
- Maya Bauman Design: One of Makers Market’s favorite local jewelers.
- Amy C Pyles Jewelry – Jewelry.
“We’ll have plenty of room to spread out to keep social distancing, and hand sanitizer,” Makers Market founder Suzy Ekman, who notes that her store also carries handcrafted goods from 100-plus more local makers. Attendees can enjoy dining at Watershed, BOL Superfood Cafe and Flour Craft Bakery while you mingle.
There will also be live music from 11am-4pm from Birches Bend and Jubilee as part of MVLY’s ongoing ‘Lunchtime at the Lumber Yard’ live music series.
“Bring the kiddos!” Ekman says. “We have paired with Once Around Art Supply Store to offer kids crafts during the market. Let the little makers create while you shop.”
HEALTH PROTOCOLS so we can socialize and shop while being safe!
✔️Face Masks/Coverings Required 😷
✔️Hand Sanitizing Stations
✔️Hand Sanitizer at Artist tables
✔️6ft Physical Distancing
The event also provides a unique opportunity to support Kiddo’s fundraising cycle, as the folks at MVLY have created a donation drive that supports #ShopMV efforts by entering anyone who makes a Kiddo! donation by Sept. 30 into a drawing to win an array of prizes.
Want to know what’s happening around town? Click here to subscribe to the Enjoy Mill Valley Blog by Email!